Masterclass: Cyber Awareness for Executives
Date: See below for options
Time: 9:00 am - 10:30 am (AEST)
Duration: 1.5 hrs
Location: Online via ZOOM
Host: Michael Connory, CEO Security In Depth
About the Event
Cyber attacks have come a long way in the past few years. They are now more targeted and far more cunning. Almost all businesses have an enormous security gap that leaves them vulnerable to a potential cyber attack. These attacks range from simple phishing, business email compromise, ransomware, man in the middle attacks and more. Join Michael Connory, Security in Depth’s CEO and Australia’s leading Cyber researcher in this not to be missed event where he will share a comprehensive strategy for Cyber Security.
Some of the knowledge you will gain:
- How to develop a comprehensive defence in depth cyber plan
- A structure for security policies and procedures that you can implement now.
- Technical controls that your organisations should consider
- Supporting your organisations biggest cyber challenge – people.
What you need to do to secure your place:
1. Pick a date below
2. Follow the link to register
3. Fill in your details and make your payment
4. Your place is secured, a confirmation email is on the way.